💎Diamond Mystery💎, a project made by R3b3cca using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Art, Game, Puzzle
visibility, simple messaging, simple events, input/output, layers, delays, advanced costume handling, variables, resize actor, simple sound playing, music and instruments, text handling, simple loops, simple variables, basic math, simple conditionals
- 💎Diamond Mystery💎
- you are a detective. a diamond has been stolen. collect clues to find the thief.
- first, lets look at the black cloth.
- it looks like it is used to make shirts.
- now lets examine the footprints.
- size 8 shoes, from the brand solester.
- lets see, purple woolen thread, used in a sweater.
- lets look at the glass.
- it was smashed when a rock was thrown at it.
- that would be how the thief got in!
- this is the rock that was thrown at the window!
- some crumbs were left there. they are probably from biscuits.
- here is the receipt used to buy the biscuits.
- now lets look at the suspects and see who it was!
- these are our 4 possible criminals.
- dainty destroyer,
- and perfection paul.
- click on who you think is the criminal.
- great job! you figured out who the criminal was!
- thanks for playing! i hope you enjoyed it!
- now, where did he put that diamond?
- whoops! try again.
- great job! you collected all the clues.
- now lets go to the lab and examine them.
- footprints found