Tynker Chosen as CODiE Award Finalist!
We are thrilled to announce that Tynker’s comprehensive coding solution for schools was chosen as a 2017 SIIA CODiE Awards finalist in the Best Coding & Computational Thinking Solution category!
Established in 1986, the CODiE Awards are considered the premier awards for the software and information industries. Notably, they are the industry’s only peer-reviewed awards program, where educators and administrators serve as judges and vote on products.
Our school coding solution, which they tested and evaluated, is already used in 60,000 schools and includes hundreds of hours of coding courses for grades K-8. The award-winning Tynker curriculum offers:
- Easy Teacher Onboarding: All Tynker courses are designed to be used by teachers with no coding experience.
- Game-Based Coding Courses for All Grades: Kids love coding with Tynker! Tynker’s courses are made to teach coding concepts in a fun, creative way.
- 12 STEM Courses: It’s easy to integrate coding into what you’re already teaching with hundreds of PBL projects in Math, Social Studies, English, Life Science, Physical Science, and Earth Science.
- Drones and Robotics Courses: Tynker offers several integrations with hardware like Parrot drones and the LEGO WeDo robotics kids, allowing kids to learn to code with physical devices.
- Minecraft: Education Edition Integration: Minecraft chose Tynker as a built-in coding solution for Minecraft: Education Edition, making it easy and fun for students to learn coding in their favorite game.
Interested in trying Tynker in your school?