Win a Free Drone this Hour of Code!
Update: Our Hour of Code drone giveaway ended on 12/16. All winners were notified through Twitter. Thank you to everyone who entered! Here are our 12 lucky winners:
- Mr. Taylor, Technology Instructor, Alabama
- Mr. McB, Math/Science Teacher, Wisconsin
- Kathy Krupa, Technology Integration Specialist, Pennsylvania
- Mrs. Josie McKay, 4th Grade Teacher, Indiana
- Kevin O’Donnell, Technology Teacher, New Jersey
- Eureka McCormick, Technology and Art Teacher, Michigan
- Karen Pfeffer, Library Media Specialist, Connecticut
- Carma Roesch, District Media Specialist, Michigan
- Katie Ann, Tech Teacher, Kansas
- Lake Air Montessori School, Texas
- Denise Bibly, Technology Coordinator, Illinois
- KIPPDC: Heights, Washington, D.C.
Through our partnership with Parrot Education, we’re offering the chance to win a drone this Hour of Code. Just take a picture of your students coding with Tynker and post it on Twitter with the tag #IWantAFreeDrone. Make sure to follow and tag us with @GoTynker and @ParrotEducation!
We will have several drawings between now and the end of the giveaway (Friday, 12/16 at 5pm Pacific) and will contact winners via Twitter. Two final winners will be announced on 12/16.
Eligibility Requirements: Shipping address must be within the U.S. Limit one drone per person.
Your students will love doing an Hour of Code with Tynker. We have dozens of activities for all ages, experience levels, and interests. Tynker also provides automatic assessment, teacher guides, and answer keys for all activities. If you have connected toys, such as Parrot drones, you can also do an Hour of Code with drones or robots.