Welcome to Your New Teacher Dashboard
Today we released a beta version of our new educator dashboard! With a fluid UI, the new teacher dashboard provides a simple and streamlined experience that you can access from your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
Please try the beta version of the new dashboard by clicking on the link in your current dashboard. While we’ll still be working out a few kinks over the next few weeks, you can always try it out now and send us feedback. To get back to the old dashboard, use the “Take me Back” link on the top right corner.
The redesigned dashboard is packed with new features to save you time and let you focus on inspiring your class of young makers! We’ve made setup and adding students easier than ever.
Here are some of the new features:
- Access and manage student data from any device with the new fluid and refreshed user interface
- Easily add classrooms and manage students using the student setup wizard
- Identify issues and act on them using the new personalized notifications
- Track student progress with new charts and leaderboards
- Assign inquiry and project-based STEM lessons that include subject quizzes for assessment
- Access training and educator resources as well as student creations
- Connect with other educators on the forums
We want your feedback! We are continuing to improve and add more features such as charts, metrics, and automatic lesson assignment. We’d love to hear your feedback and suggestions. Please use the Feedback tab on the right side of the UI or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Tynkering!