Skate with a Penguin in Ice Art!
The air is freezing outside, and it’s time to go ice skating! When you ice skate, you can create designs on the ice. In this project, you’ll make a skating game where you drag the penguin to make a beautiful design! But watch out for the obstacles–if the penguin hits them, it’ll go skating out of control!
Use coding concepts like simple events & motion, direction and turning, and pen drawing to complete this fun project!
How to Code this Project
All registered Tynker users have access to this project in their student dashboard. Simply click on the project card and follow the instructions to get started! If you do not have an account, you can sign up for a FREE account here and access many fun coding puzzles, games, and tutorials.
Teachers, to assign this project to your students, please follow the instructions below:
- Set up a classroom in your Tynker account and add your students.
- Click on the “Lessons” tab in your classroom dashboard.
- The project will be available under “Weekly/Special” Projects – click the “Assign to Class” button.
After your class has finished, don’t forget to create a class showcase of all your students’ projects to share with friends and parents!
Parents, to give this project to your child:
- Have your child log in to his/her account.
- They can find Ice Art in their student dashboard!