Code Your Own Snowy Winter Project!
We’ve launched into winter, and there’s no better time to get cozy and practice coding! Your kids will have a blast coding with our latest winter project, “Snowball Siege.” With their code, they’ll use snowballs to help penguins defend their meadow from invading ice goblins! Can they figure out how to add a point system or program different enemies? Happy holidays and happy coding!
How to code this project
All Tynker users have access to this project as one of their Daily Missions. Simply click on the card to get started, and follow the instructions to hack the game! If you do not have an account you can sign up for a FREE account here and access many fun coding puzzles, games, and tutorials.
Teachers, all your students already have access to this project as a Daily Mission. In addition, you may also assign this project to your class:
- Log in to your Tynker account.
- Click on the “Start Tutorial” button above to open the project.
- Save the project to your account.
- Go to your “My Projects” section.
- Hover over the project you want to assign and click the “Assign+” button.
After your class has finished, don’t forget to create a class showcase of all your students’ projects to share with friends and parents.
Parents, to give this project to your child:
- Have your child log in to his/her account.
- They can find “Snowball Siege” as one of their Daily Missions!