Code Your Own Pranks to Celebrate April Fools’ Day!
April Fools’ Day is the perfect time to play fun pranks on friends and family – this year, we’re giving your kids TWO pranks to code. They can learn to code an underwater treasure hunt with an unexpected twist, or surprise Codey with a mischievous present. Can they come up with a way to make the pranks even funnier?
“April Fools’ Day”
How to code these projects
All Tynker users have access to these projects in their Tutorials Directory. Simply click on the project card and follow the instructions to get started! If you do not have an account, you can sign up for a FREE account here and access many fun coding puzzles, games, and tutorials.
Teachers, all your students have access to these projects as Daily Missions. Once you set up a classroom, your students will continue to have access to the latest seasonal projects. If you’d like to assign the projects but haven’t set up a classroom yet, you can:
- Set up a classroom in your Tynker account and add your students.
- Click on the “View Tutorial” button above to open the project and save it to your account.
- Go to “My Projects” in your dashboard and click the “Assign+” button.
After your class has finished, don’t forget to create a class showcase of all your students’ projects to share with friends and parents.
Parents, to give these projects to your child:
- Have your child log in to his/her account.
- They can find “April Fools’ Day” and “Fool’s Gold” in their Tutorials Directory!