10 Questions for Educator and Author Paul Solarz
Educator Paul Solarz has been making a big impact in education with his popular book Learn Like a Pirate: Empower Your Students to Collaborate, Lead, and Succeed. He advocates for student-centered teaching practices and a focus on twenty-first century skills. On Monday, he’ll be moderating #TynkerChat (join here) on Twitter, and guiding our community with strategies and inspiration.
This week, the award-winning educator and author answers our questions:
1. What are your media habits? Besides, Twitter, where do you like to go to get fresh news and ideas?
2. Education is constantly evolving. What are some methods or strategies that you’ve retired over the years?
3. Who is your favorite author, education or not?
4. Favorite TED Talk?
5. How do you keep your lessons fresh and new?
6. Is there a view in education that you don’t agree with?
7. Who influences you the most?
8. Is there enough discourse in education? Or is there too much agreement?
9. What was one of your worst educational moments?
10. What was one of your best?
Are you ready to see what your students can do with Tynker?