Win a Drone for Your Class at Spring CUE 2018!
Drones can be a great way to introduce kids to coding – and we’re making it even easier by giving away classroom drones at this year’s California Spring CUE Convention in Palm Springs! We’ll be there March 14–17 demonstrating Tynker for Schools’ amazing coding curriculum, flying drones, programming LEGOs, and demonstrating some of Tynker’s amazing new features. Come by our booth (#558) to enter to win a free drone and much more:
- Attend hourly demos of our K-8 Coding Curriculum and STEM Coding Courses
- Meet our Blue Ribbon Educators
- Fly drones around the expo!
- Preview our upcoming High School course (yes!)
- Try coding with Tynker in Augmented Reality (whoa!)
Add Tynker for School Curriculum Demo to Your CUE Schedule:
Add Tynker’s Coding in Augmented Reality Demo to your CUE Schedule:
Add Tynker for School’s High School Python Course Demo to Your CUE Schedule:RSVP to Tynker Python Course Demo
We can’t wait to meet the thousands of educators who’ll be in attendance and are looking for paths to make Computer Science an everyday literacy. Together, we will transform the future of education!